Thursday 14 November 2019

PACFICA MAMAS!

We went on a trip to the Corban's Art Centre. It was fun because there were leis and dance, and other stuff but my favourite part of the trip was the dance and the leis because I gave my lei to my Nana Vi. She was very grateful. That's why I love Pacific Mamas because it made my nana love me. Well, she always did! I loved the dances and the DRUMS! In the drums I think the girls (NO!) WON but drumming is mainly for all the boys. When I made the lei I was thinking hard because I love alot of people and Mama Mata was a good lei maker which was very good.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Frank my name is cameron.
    I really like how you are wearing the colorful necklaces around your neck.
    what one is you in the peacher.
    Ma te wa
    Cameron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. thanks man also what i cowincedince i am bloging on your blog and i thank you for the help and the photo look pretty funny right and make more comments on my blog so we can have a little chat and by the way i really like your blog posts

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.