Friday 26 June 2020

my recount

 Hello wonderful bloggers for writing we did a recount. I know this dosen't sound exciting but it actually is pretty exciting.  I think it was a good idea to do tennis. A good thing is that there is so many things you can teach if you know a lot about tennis. I think you should try tennis and at my school we have tennis lessons from Roskill tennis club I think its 15 over. In my opinion it's a good idea to do tennis lessons but I'm more in to basketball and I think I am good enough to play professional and with style! Blog ya later . Click later or the image.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora. I am Savenaca from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked the sound of your school has tennis lessons.
    I learnt that you are into basketball.
    Maybe you could take a video of your game and put it on your blog.
    Please visit my blog https://saintmarysgissavenacat.blogspot.com/
    here.

    Mā te wā
    Savenaca

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.