Friday 20 November 2020

Skateboarding

                           Skateboarding  

 Have you ever done skateboarding during school?

 Well, Waikowhai did.

On 20th of November 2020, we had super fun skateboarding. We learnt new tricks and games like going down a ramp, balancing, Ollie's,180s,and kick flip,and especially doing a kick flip while skating.  I use right  foot because its more comfortable and way easier for me to use and control the board. What was challenging was going down the ramp and to keep my balance but I am positive I will get it in the end. I am happy we got to do skateboarding and our teachers are really nice and helped us a lot. sayonara /bye bloggers! see you next time when i post 


1 comment:

  1. Konichiwa Frank,
    It's Lily from Kaiwhare. Looks like you had a bunch of fun did you? I really like how you explained all of the tricks you learnt. I don't think my class learnt all those cool tricks. It made me think about when Kaiwhare had a skateboarding lesson. We had the same amazing teachers they are really good. Maybe next time you could check some of your spelling and capital letters. Anyway your blog post was very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.