Thursday 3 December 2020

summer learning journey

 


Have you ever participated in the Summer learning journey? If not it's your lucky day, I'm going to be talking about it. We used the Google Art Colouring Book to do some painting online and it was really fun.  I did painting.  It's called the watermelon seller. And I painted the Big Ben, it's one of the biggest clocks in the world. The detail on the real picture is  almost as good as mine even though there the same picture witch one do you like better the real one ( bottom) or my one ( top). I like both but mine a little better. and if you come first second or third you will get a prize. hope you join summer learning to. bye 

1 comment:

  1. Tēnā koe Frank!

    My name is Renee and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey Team. Wow Frank, ka pai on this amazing piece of work using Google Art Colouring Book - the detail you have created is truly incredible and I really love the colour choices you have made. You are clearly a very talented artist and, I agree with you, your picture is even better than the original (although
    they are both awesome)! How long did it take you to finish this piece? Do you have any tips you would like to share with other bloggers who are less experienced with using Google Art Colouring Book than you are? You could even think about adding these tips to your post!

    Remember, if you check out some of the other bloggers’ Summer Learning Journey posts and leave a positive, thoughtful or helpful comment you will receive extra points! If you do this, remember to submit a link to your published comment using this form. .

    Ngā mihi nui and keep up the excellent work!
    Renee (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.