Friday 14 May 2021

swimming at Cameron pools

Hey guys welcome to my blog,  I'm going to be writing about SWIMMING✋ 

The first time we went to swimming it was in our school pool for practice but we stopped for a while and then we started going to Cameron Pools. Its a lot deeper than our school pool its cooler and not always cold. but the down side is that some people aren't tall enough to reach the bottom of the pool since its 1m.22. But most of us know how to swim and for the people that don't most of them can reach the bottom of the pool. When swimming I have a habit of falling to the bottom of the pool I don't know why but it just feels nice and it feels like i'm floating. But when doing streamline I'll start to lose my breath and when I flip over the water goes in my nose and mouth and then I have to stand up and sit all out which is really disgusting if you ask me. And I think you guys should learn how to swim it really helps with your legs and when you come out of the water they don't really have a pain in your legs well not as much as going for runs and doing leg exercises it may hurt at first if your trying to hard but once your done doing your races or anything else you can just relax your legs and they will feel better.

And another thing about swimming that I learnt myself is that when doing deep diving never put your head unless your covering your nose because if you put your head up your just giving a way for the water to go into your nose. And I have a question do you like to swim?blog ya later:)



 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Frank.i choose you as my buddy and its cool you do swimming. I did swimming last term.It must feel fun to skateboard at your school.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.